YSR Aasara Sheme and YSR Cheyutha scheme are the proposals by the CM Jaganmohan Reddy in the party manifesto Navaratnalu. As promised, the Cheif Minister of Andhra Pradesh is going to implement all the schemes in the next five years. YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Schemes are aimed at the development of women in the society. Apart from these, there are also plans for farmers, pension plans, education, old people pensions and other schemes.
YSR Aasara Scheme – YSRCP Navaratnalu | How To Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online
This scheme is going to be focused majorly on women and help them financially to improve their living conditions. Read this article to know the complete details of YSR Aasara and Cheyutha Application, its benefits.
In the party manifesto, this is the seventh scheme proposed by CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy. Just like Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteers, YSR Cheyutha scheme is going to benefit many people from the state. According to YSR Cheyutha pension plan, the government will provide Rs. 15,000 every year to people to send their children to schools. This YSR Aasara scheme is going to give money to the self-help group with zero interest rate to their bank accounts directly.
YSR Cheyutha schem is also part of YSRCP manifesto Navaratnalu scheme that is focused on the welfare of minority women in the state. The government will be providing the minority ladies who are above 45 years age with pension. This part of the scheme is expected to roll on in 2021. Read further to know the complete details of the application through online.
Benefits of YSR Aasara Scheme
- Almost 89 lakh self-help DWCRA women in the state will get an amount of Rs. 15,000 per year.
- YSR Aasara scheme gives the DWCRA groups about 50,000 per year with zero interest.
- The state government will be paying the interest of the loans given to the self-help groups.
- All of this money will be transferred to the women’s back account directly in four different stages.
- The eligible women will get Rs. 15,000 under ‘Amma Vadi‘ scheme to send their children to schools every year.
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- According to YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the minority group of women in the state gets pension plans and financial support.
- The women above the age 45 in the BC, ST, SC and minority communities will get an amount of Rs. 75,000 rupees every year.
- This amount will be credited in the candidates account in four different stages.
- YSR Cheyutha scheme is aimed at helping women to live independently and thus improving the society.
These are the list of benefits which come with the YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
How To Apply YSR Aasara Scheme
As of now, you can apply YSR Aasara Scheme through offline process as there are not online websites for this available yet. We will keep you updated once the website is up online. Stay tuned to this website
In order to apply, you have to go to the bank branches of your self-help groups and take the application form and fill the details of the DWCRS group and then attach the required documents. Now give your Bank account details for direct transfer of the money to account directly. Once you are done, submit the form to the office in the respective banks and the process will be started. The amount will be deposited in your accounts and will be updated to the registered mobile numbers of the bank accounts.
Other YSR Navarathnalu Schemes – AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019
How To Apply YSR Cheyutha
Just like YSR Aasara, YSR Cheyutha is also done with the offline process in the respective government offices. You need to carry the things below to apply.
Requirements to Apply for YSR Cheyutha
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof Card
- Age proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID.
So, in order to apply for YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha, you have to visit the respective office and take the application form of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Aasara and fill the bank details. Submit your Name, Age, Address details and Bank account details with attachments like photos, Bank Passbook, Xerox, Aadhar Card. These are mandatory things to carry. Once you fill the form, submit the application to the respective office and the process will be processed and the amount will be transferred to your bank accounts and will be updated to your mobile number.
If you have any regarding YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha, comment below and let us know.