The Andhra Pradesh state government is going to start AP Cheyutha Scheme 2019 soon. P CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy promised in the party manifesto YSRCP Navaratnalu that an amount of Rs. 75,000 will be given to SC/ST/BC/Minority women aged between 45 and 60 years of age. The scheme is officially launched now and people who are eligible can apply for AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme here.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a scheme that is focused to empower the minority women. According to this scheme, Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy will be providing a pension to the minority ladies who are above 45 years of age. This scheme will come to action in 2021, ie, two years after YSRCP comes to power.
Other YSR Navaratnalu Schemes:
- AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019 – Apply Online For 4 Lakh APGV/ APVV Jobs
- YSR Aasara Scheme – YSRCP Navaratnalu | How To Apply YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme is now the going to benefit several women from many categories.
Requirements To Apply YSR Cheyutha
Here is everything required to apply for AP YSR Cheyutha scheme.
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof Card
- Age Proof Cards like Voter ID or Aadhaar Card
The applications for YSR Cheyutha Online scheme are available online. To apply online, you have to go the official website of the government and follow the steps to fill the online registration form. Follow the steps below to fill the online application form.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
- AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme is specifically for hte women empowerment and it helps the women to make a better living.
- With this scheme, the CM of Andhra Pradesh is going to empower the women in the state financially.
- Women who are aged 45 years above belonging to the categories like BC, SC, ST and minority communities will get an amount of Rs. 75,000 rupees per year.
- This amount will be credited directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme is going to benefit most of the women in the state of Andhra Pradesh and help their living nby helping them in the financial aspects.